• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Concerned about my right wrist...

Shui Tora

Hey,

Sorry for the double posting (but I'm not really bothered! :P) I have seen the doctor, and basically I have sprained my wrist, along wiht a pinched nerve! >.<

My mom knew this all along! And after I saw the Doc she was boasting how she knew it (read the post above me, and you'll understand! :lol:)

Anyhows, I've been to have an X-ray and no broken bones (YAY!) I'm on pain-killers for the pain, and have been ordered by the Doc to have a week off of doing nothing (including Karate... :( But it is rest that I need!)

Well; thought I should tell ya, seeing as I said all will be revealed... :lol: :D

To know the road ahead; ask those coming back... ~ Chinese Proverb

" The ultimate aim of Karate lies not in victory or defeat, but in the perfection of the character of its participants. " ~ Master Funakoshi

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Hey,

doctor, and basically I have sprained my wrist, along wiht a pinched nerve!

Ahem. Look at the first line of my first response. You're welcome. ::deep bow::

:lol:

Seriously, I'm glad that's all it is, that is a fairly easy recovery regimen. Glad it's getting taken care of!

Aodhan

There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.

-Douglas Everett, American hockey player

Ahem. Look at the first line of my first response. You're welcome. ::deep bow::

:lol:

*mutters* Lucky guess! :P [j/k]

Yep, just letting time take care of it, My Sensei had me round his house for some pressure point massage on my opposite hand (iin some of my posts I talked about pressure massage to help the other side...) and its working, but I'm not gonna push it, I'm gonna let it give a week, and then see the Docs again... Hoepfully all should be good! :D

To know the road ahead; ask those coming back... ~ Chinese Proverb

" The ultimate aim of Karate lies not in victory or defeat, but in the perfection of the character of its participants. " ~ Master Funakoshi