• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Best Karate Do-gi in Black?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Brand is usually a matter of prefrence. Many like the Japanese/Okinawan uniforms like Tokaido or Shureido. They just cost you and arm and leg depending on your location. Some like the less expensive ones like Century, Pro Force, Juka, etc. So it really comes down to you and your personal prefrence.

Di'DaDeeeee!!!

Mind of Mencia

You're right in noticing that. Many quality gi manufacturers (Such as Meijin) only carry do-gi in white, and even if you go to some of the better companies, such as Shureido, they never carry the newer material gi in black. I take it you're talking about the excelent polyester/cotton blends offered by such companies? You won't find one. Your best bet if you need a good black gi is to go with something cotton.

"You all come from different instructors, so as I look around the room I may see many different

ways of preforming this kata, however, if you are turning left and I turn right, we have a problem."

-Renshi Thomas Apsokardu (Godan, Okinawa Kenpo Karate Kobudo Koryu Kan)

Matthew Sullivan

Wow! that is truly best price I ever heard. :o

how much was the shipping charge?

The shipping charge from Japan is very expensive. In a fact, they are the most expensive as far as I know.

Is that ultimate heavy tokaido uniform - SAW or SAB?

I am offering SAW for CAD169.99 + CAD 10 shipping charge in CANADA and CAD 20 shipping charge for US.

Isn't that very good price? It is the best price in North America so far I know. Yes, maybe I am wrong.

As I promise, if you want to buy another gi,please buy from me, I will match the price :)

Thank you