• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Our poor little kitten

Shotokan-kez

Today my son Ryan found our 9 week old kitten dead. She had really bad injuries so i know she was killed, by what i guess i'll never know. She was so sweet and special and was a family member. Her name was toes because she was black with white feet. Toes was mischeivous, always climbing up my window blinds and then getting stuck at the stop. We have buried her and Ryan got a large rock and painted it, made it pretty and painted her name on it. It's 10.30pm and i have only now managed to calm him and he is sleeping but all he has done is cry.

I'm sure Toes is now waiting for us on Rainbow Bridge having a good time and playing. It's just hard trying to explain things to a nine year old, especially when he found her. Just thought i would share, needed to get it off my chest. Thanks for listening!

Kez :karate:

Walk away and your always a winner. https://www.shikata-shotokan.co.uk

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I, too, am very sorry to hear this. It's never easy when a pet dies....no matter how. In time, your son will heal and the sweet memories of a precious kitten missed will linger. Until then, I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

If you were waiting for the opportune moment, that was it.

~Captain Jack Sparrow~

I'm sorry to hear that. My condolences to you, especially to your son.

When I was younger I had a cat that preferred to stay in the house and would only go out for an hour or two at a time. This one day, he'd been gone for about 5-6 hours so I went out looking for him, only to find him lying by the side of the road. He'd been hit with a car and had obviously crawled to the side of the road to die. It was one of the worst experiences of my life.

The death of a pet is very traumatic - they become family members. At least Ryan has made a memorial to remember her by.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

I'm sorry to hear that, especially for your son. That must have been terrible for him to find Toes. Please acept my sympathies.

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

So sorry to hear about Toes. I have a little dog and love him as a family member. Pets are special parts of any family. I'll keep your family in my prayers.

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi