• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

New arrival!!!

Belasko

My wife an I had our first baby last Monday! Boy, 7lbs 5 oz. Can hardly wait to start him on MA. Guess I'll wait until he can at least stand though. :D

Getting a blackbelt just says you have learned the basics and are ready to actually study the form as an art.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Good idea. Of course some start training while they are in the womb. :D

Here's to a heathy future to all of you.

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

Congradulations!

I have twin boys and it is nothing but fun. Once you get past the first two or three months, it is smooth sailing. I have always heard that boys are easier to raise than girls, but I don't have girls, so I would not be the one to know. Still, from my family, it seems that boys are easier.

The only down side of having children is other people. Everyone wants to tell you how to raise you kids. Everyone has a better way than what you are doing. I will only give you one piece of advice: don't listen to anyone's advice. It really is trial and error. I have lots of things that I learned and would love to share them, but would never force them on anyone.

People are even more intrusive when you have twins. I actually had one older lady start yelling at me when she saw that I didn't have my boys (then 6 months old) dressed identically. I had a guy in a retail store yell at me for not naming BOTH of them after me (I'm not kidding). To make him madder, I didn't even name one of them after me.

The general public is made up of nutcases and idiots.

bat

Being a shodan is about learning what you DON'T know about what you know.

I will only give you one piece of advice: don't listen to anyone's advice.

bat

Glad to hear that I'm not the only one that feels that way about raising kids. Thanks for the support and stuff. BTW, named him Michael, and no, not even close to being named after someone in the family :D

Getting a blackbelt just says you have learned the basics and are ready to actually study the form as an art.

People are even more intrusive when you have twins. I actually had one older lady start yelling at me when she saw that I didn't have my boys (then 6 months old) dressed identically. I had a guy in a retail store yell at me for not naming BOTH of them after me (I'm not kidding). To make him madder, I didn't even name one of them after me.

The general public is made up of nutcases and idiots.

:lol: