• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Need Advice

Cmon

Thnx, ive got an appoitment with the GP soonish to get it looked at.

The V shape i think comes with more defined abs. Its the V shape underneith your abs leading to your groin area that i was thinking of. :)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The V shape i think comes with more defined abs. Its the V shape underneith your abs leading to your groin area that i was thinking of. :)

Are you sure you're not thinking of getting in shape for the beach rather than MA? :D

All the crunches and other isolation type ab exercises will not get those abs to pop or the V you desire without controlling your diet and doing more cardio. A great ab exercise gadget I recommend is an exercise wheel. Exercise wheels can be found cheaply and what's more work your abs, lower & upper back, arms and chest.

Are you sure you're not thinking of getting in shape for the beach rather than MA? :D

All the crunches and other isolation type ab exercises will not get those abs to pop or the V you desire without controlling your diet and doing more cardio. A great ab exercise gadget I recommend is an exercise wheel. Exercise wheels can be found cheaply and what's more work your abs, lower & upper back, arms and chest.

hehe, its always nice to look good on the beach. But nah i want to get bigger as i have moved up classes in my MA and i want to move on to the next stage in my MA and life, which is getting stronger.

I have seen this Exercise wheel i think...i might give that a look in.