• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Favourite Superhero

Now as a girl some may find it odd that I love the likes of Superman, Batman etc - but I have a real passion for superhero films.

So come on guys and gals who is your favourite superhero or if you could be a superhero what powers would you posess......

Karate Ni Sentinashi

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, tough choice. There are so many to choose from.

First choice would be Superman, would love to have that X-Ray vision! :wink:

Second choice - Spiderman. Mega-agility and wall crawling would be awesome. Plus the web slinging and spidey sense would come in handy in kumite! :lol:

Third choice - Morph (X-Men). Could make myself look as buff as possible without going to the gym! Make certain things bigger and get my hair back! :brow:

Richard Hang Hong

Chief Instructor

Seitou Ryu Karate

Find me on Facebook!Seitou Ryu Karate

Oooo good format Richard

1st - Superman - too many qualities to list, flying (thats a new position lol), xray vision, heat ray eyes

2nd - Jean Gray (Xmen) odd I know but that girl has a lot of mental power

3rd - Human Fireball (Fantastic four) One word - Cool!!!!!

Karate Ni Sentinashi

Third choice - Morph (X-Men). Could make myself look as buff as possible without going to the gym! Make certain things bigger and get my hair back! :brow:

You are asking for trouble with that quote!

Karate Ni Sentinashi

Mine is a tough one but I would have to say....The Incredible Hulk for number 1. I just love the way he gets mad, and then look out!

A very close #2 is Superman. Just as strong, but with more emotional control than Hulk. These two actually run very close in my book. Almost a tie.

And a very high #3 for Batman: This guy deserves a ton of credit....NO super powers. Everything he has he owes to his martial training, and his resourcefulness. When all else fails for the super guys, Batman can still figure something out. Yeah, he has gadgets, but that is part of the resourcefulness aspect.

Hang on a second got to get some women in here -

Sue Storm has pretty nifty invisibility/power field type powers.

And if you are going to mention Superman then you have to have Superwoman - has all same powers

Elektra ...... OK moving on......

Karate Ni Sentinashi