• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The best news ever!!

Shotokan-kez

Today my sister found out she is expecting her first baby. I am overjoyed for her as she has been trying for a baby with her husband for a year! She came to my house tonight because she was minding my baby while me and my son went to karate, she told me she was 4 days late for her cycle. I happened to have a tester in my cupboard, unfortunatly it was two weeks out of date but we tried it anyway and it tested positive. I decided to go to the chemist and buy her a new one and that tested positive too!!! She cried hysterically with happiness and then i started blubbering too lol. I went to karate and i couldn't concentrate at all my sensei was fine when i told him the news and asked me to pass on his congratulations.

I am finally going to be an aunt and my sisters dream has come true!! I just had to share this.

Kez xx :karate:

Walk away and your always a winner. https://www.shikata-shotokan.co.uk

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

A big congratulations to your sister, and husband. May she have a very enjoyable pregnancy, and quick and easy delivery.

I wish the best to your new nephew/niece!

My spirit is never daunted by training, but sometimes my body begs to differ.

That's wonderful to hear, Shotokan-kez! Congratulations to your whole family!

Kool Kiais: ICE! DIE! KITES! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH! KIAI!

"Know Thyself"

"Circumstances make me who I am."

Congratulations to your sister, and the family!

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."