• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Wisdom tooth removal.

Shotokan-kez

I had one out and it went mostly OK. It wasn't really painfull having the tooth out, just more uncomfortable.

I'm a total wimp when it comes to dentists - the thought of going makes me feel shakey and sick but my dentist is great and really helps put me at my ease.

After I'd had the tooth out I had a dry socket, which was painful but nothing that ibuprofen or co-codamol couldn't handle.

The worst part for me was beforehand - expecting it to be awful and horrible, but it wasn't actually. I wasn't in any pain at all when I was in the dentists chair.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i had it done. I got to the hospital at 1pm and went to theatre at 4pm. I had local anestetic and sedation. I didn't feel a thing pain wise but i hated the whole experience, they had to keep giving me sedation cos my heart kept palpatating. Afterwards i couldn't speak very well. I had to have stitches in my gums because there was a hole in the tooth and it broke in half when they were taking it out! Anyway today i am very sore and a little bit swollen but im glad it's out...no more infections for me!

Kez xx

Walk away and your always a winner. https://www.shikata-shotokan.co.uk

Cool. :) Now it's only a matter of time and that soreness will pass.

They had me replacing medicated gauzes in my mouth for a couple days afterward.

Congrats, the worst part is over now. In a few days you'll be feeling like new. :)

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi

• 2 weeks later...