• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Bad day/good day

Shotokan-kez

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Just a quick update....He's doing great...

Good stuff! :up: Glad to hear he's getting better.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

Glad to hear the little one is doing well.

I split my head open when I was around that age. My grandma had a phone shaped like a teddy bear, and my dad was talking on it. I wanted to listen to the conversation and play with the phone (it looked like a teddy bear, I couldn't help it!). I was wearing socks while standing on the leather couch, and I fell off the leather couch and cracked my head open on the glass table. My grandmother hid the phone in a closet until I was 10. Seemed to think I would crack my head open again....

He who gains a victory over other men is strong; but he who gains a victory over himself is all powerful Lao-tsu

You know, kids are so tough. He probably was more scared that he fell and saw blood and the whole emergency room/doctor thing is crazy scary when you are 2. He probably didn't even really feel very much pain. Sometimes ( I work in an ER) I think kids respond more to how the parents are acting. If mom/dad is crying, junior gets scared. Parent who are calm, usually will see that the child is pretty calm too.

A great martial artist is one who is humble and respectful of others.

I'm glad that everyone is alright. Hugs to everyone who needs one (even if we split our heads open years ago) :)

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt