• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Bad day/good day

Shotokan-kez

Today a group of us was at a friends house. We had a good spread of food out, lots of drinks and the sun was out. We decided to get the paddling pool out for the kids. My little one Ethan was playing with one of those cars that you sit on, next thing we know it's flown backwards and he's fell off. Then he was screaming and blood was everywhere, he split the back of his head. We called an ambulance and things were mayhem. At hospital he had two stitches and was allowed to go home. He's asleep now but all i have been doing all day is kissing and cuddling him, he's only two and feeling very sorry for himself.

I have put the 'good day' in the post because something like this makes you realise how important and precious things are....especially our children. It could have been a lot worse, but my baby is ok!! Sorry guys just feeling a little emotional about it all.

Kez :karate:

Walk away and your always a winner. https://www.shikata-shotokan.co.uk

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hugs to you and your son - glad to hear that he's OK, even though he has an injury.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

It was difficult hope its not like that for long lol.

Kids are pretty resiliant - I'm sure he'll be fine soon. :)

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

I also split my head open when I was about 7. Fell off a desk at school after I had been told not to sit on it. Always been a little stubborn, I guess.

Glad to hear everything is OK.

With respect,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu

I hope Ethan feels better today. Kids always fall over, bump into etc i'm sure he'll have many more. When he gets older he'll be proud of the scars.

Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.

Blimey that explains everything Sohan and Patrick!!!

Seriously though am sure if he is anything like his mum he will bounce back no problem x

Karate Ni Sentinashi