• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Void

can anyone tell me about the void u can open a doorway to when u meditate?

"Now the valiant can fight; the cautious can defend, and the wise counsel. Thus there is none whose talent is wasted."

-Li Ch'uan-

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I have never reached that level. Do not know. If you care to explain furter that would be great

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

I think you're thinking of that state people say they reach when meditating. I think it's a kind of complete calm, a spiritual high, where you feel at one with everything.

Kool Kiais: ICE! DIE! KITES! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH! KIAI!

"Know Thyself"

"Circumstances make me who I am."

That's a pretty accurate description. I've gotten to that through physical training, and once or twice through meditation. It's very scary the first time you do it...for me it was quite brief. Meditating is usually unique to the individual but there are common techniques like quiet calm areas where you sit in a certain position (e.g. legs crossed over your hips) with a specific posture, etc.

The best victory is when the opponent surrenders

of its own accord before there are any actual

hostilities...It is best to win without fighting.

- Sun-tzu

It happens to me almost every time I meditate (if I can ever find time for it). It's a wonderful feeling, and as soon as I snap out of it I wish I was back in it. It happens to a lesser degree when I perform a kata and think to myself "let go". It just flows a whole lot better when the mind isn't there at all.

I think the word is "mushin"? Mind-no mind, right? I've heard from this state you can do alot of extraordinary stuff, if you're trained enough, but I'll believe it when I see it in life, not tv.

I have never reached that level. Do not know. If you care to explain furter that would be great
to get into the void if it is your first time tring then it will take almost hours of meditation. the void is a amazing place that i have only touched but still have not fully been there. the closest i have gotten is feeling a chocking felling. then my cousin came out of the void and told me what happpened. i was being choked by some guy. the void has dragons goblisn humans weapons and all kinds of other stuff. the void is made up of stuff that are in peoples minds. and it is a big world almost as big as our own

"Now the valiant can fight; the cautious can defend, and the wise counsel. Thus there is none whose talent is wasted."

-Li Ch'uan-

to get into the void if it is your first time tring then it will take almost hours of meditation. the void is a amazing place that i have only touched but still have not fully been there. the closest i have gotten is feeling a chocking felling. then my cousin came out of the void and told me what happpened. i was being choked by some guy. the void has dragons goblisn humans weapons and all kinds of other stuff. the void is made up of stuff that are in peoples minds. and it is a big world almost as big as our own

Maybe your cousin was the guy doing the choking?

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

Maybe your cousin was the guy doing the choking?

he might have but if u are talking about in real life, no i wasnt fully out so i would have known it. but there has been a case were my cousin has chocked me in the real world from the void by accident

-Li Ch'uan-