• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, I talk to myself a lot Patusai! You're not the only one!! :D

A couple of years ago I took some of the kids I work with on a school trip to Sherwood Forest.

They were working with the Ranger for a session and I was just wandering round taking photographs whilst they were busy.

At one point the Ranger had all the children gathered around him in a big circle playing a game, so I thought it would make a nice group picture to have on the classroom wall. I called to all the children to smile and stepped back to take their picture...and tripped over a log that was behind me.

Because I'd asked all the children to smile for the pic they were all looking at me...and saw the whole incident. I was so embarassed! :blush:

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

Hey patusai thats a sign of old age! Hehe

It is. it is. it is....

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

Have you ever been caught tallking to yourself? You should walk around with your mobile attached to your ear then you can talk to your hearts content without it looking dodgy, or have a pair of headphones lol.

Aefibird, i would have liked to have seen that, kids seem to love things like that lol.

Kez xx

Walk away and your always a winner. https://www.shikata-shotokan.co.uk