Shotokan-kez

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I once asked a friend how many episodes there were in a season of 24. Apparently, this wasn't the wisest question.

I was up at the community college talking to a girl I saw and thought was pretty. We were chatting it up and for some reason I was walking backwards, I tripped on a curb and fell into some mulch.It was one of the most embarrassing things to ever happen to me.

At a tournament years and year ago, I stepped into the space between bleachers (of the same row) and rolled from the top all the way to the bottom head over heels. I took out a competitor at the bottom. I really hurt my leg, but thankfully I didn't hurt the individual who provided the soft landing. My pride----also a little hurt.

A great martial artist is one who is humble and respectful of others.

Every day there is something. Since I have taken to talking to myself at work (since nobody listens) people use to think that I was crazy. With the cel phone headsets now, I can talk to my self to my hearts content and people think that I am on the phone with someone! Technology...it's wonderful :D

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt