• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Did something funny and embarresing today

Shotokan-kez

Hi everyone. We decided to go to a fun fair at our local country park. There is a cafe there and we decided to go for a cuppa. The cafe walls were glass, the same as the doors. As we went to walk out i walked straight into the glass, all the guests were laughing their heads off, and my sister and my son thought it was hilarious. I, on the other hand went bright red with blushing....was rather funny.

Who else has done something silly or done something very embarresing?

Kez xx :karate:

Walk away and your always a winner. https://www.shikata-shotokan.co.uk

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone. We decided to go to a fun fair at our local country park. There is a cafe there and we decided to go for a cuppa. The cafe walls were glass, the same as the doors. As we went to walk out i walked straight into the glass, all the guests were laughing their heads off, and my sister and my son thought it was hilarious. I, on the other hand went bright red with blushing....was rather funny.

Heh heh, I've done that before!! I've also done that in one of those funfair "maze of mirrors" - walked into the mirror before when I thought it was a turning. :blush:

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

Ten years ago, I was in the post office with my wife (we had just gotten married) and I dropped a letter in the slot in the lobby. To make sure it didn't get jammed, I pushed my fingers in to see if I could feel the envelope. My wedding band got stuck and there was a line behind me.

I had to let a few people put letters in below that slot while I tried to work my ring finger out. The worst part was my wife was laughing so had that she had that "silent laugh" going. It took a good three or four minutes to get unjammed.

I could have choked my wife....except I couldn't reach her.

lol

bat

Being a shodan is about learning what you DON'T know about what you know.

At our demo this weekend one of the kids was doing a kick and his shoe went flying off right in the middle of his kata. Poor thing

Karate Ni Sentinashi

Aww bless him. I remember a kid in my old club had drank milkshake before the lesson and during the warm up he vommited everywhere. There was also a time when we were doing the fitness and a kid did the loudest fart ever when he was doing sit ups, he was so embarrased bless him.

Walk away and your always a winner. https://www.shikata-shotokan.co.uk