• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

i hope you have a good holiday weekend!

matbla

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Thank you so much. I'm working this Monday but...at least I'm still working. I hope the weather is nove your your holiday and that you holiday is a good one

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

We are having a good one so far. Friday passed gradings. Saturday we went to chester zoo, today we are going to a fun day at our local country park and on monday we are off to feed the ducks. Trouble is our kids have two weeks off, so gotta keep um busy.

Kez x

Walk away and your always a winner. https://www.shikata-shotokan.co.uk

I've had a nice lazy weekend. Did loads of ippon jiyu kumite in my saturday class then katas with jumps on Sunday. Got to relax in the sauna and steam room after and chilled out with a cold beer to finish with.

I'm being a lazy sod today and just putting my feet up.

Richard Hang Hong

Chief Instructor

Seitou Ryu Karate

Find me on Facebook!Seitou Ryu Karate

To those in the military, who have served in the military, and who have given their lives to protect our freedom. Thank you. I am proud and greatly honored to have served with you.

"It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenius."

To those in the military, who have served in the military, and who have given their lives to protect our freedom. Thank you. I am proud and greatly honored to have served with you.

I second that

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

ps1 wrote:

I second that

I can't say that I have served [yet], but I am proud to live in a nation populated by millions who are willing to put everything on the line for their country. Thank you, to all of those who have preserved this nation, for your time, your sweat, your blood, your tears, your lives.

Thank you.

David

"Between genius and insanity, there lies a fine line. I like to think of it as the tip of the diving board."

-An anonymous insane genius

"Fight I, not as one that beateth the air"

I third that.

We had a great weekend so far. Friday night, we let loose with a coupla cold ones, and chilled out. Saturday we did yard work. Yesterday, we went to dear friends house, and chilled on their new party boat all day, BBQ'ed, and had a blast. I'm so sun burned, but it was so worth it. Today, we have a little more yard work to do, but we're gonna BBQ again, and have a bonfire later.

Laurie F

We had a most excellent day (and bonfire) yesterday with our buds on the PARTY BOAT!!!!!

I had to work today until 3 but we are getting set to go out again...Laurie you could'a been here!!!!!! :brow:

8)

"A Black Belt is only the beginning."

Heidi-A student of the arts

Tae Kwon Do,Shotokan,Ju Jitsu,Modern Arnis

http://the100info.tumblr.com/