Sohan

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like to think that I'm smooth with the ladies. I can play either the suave card or the shy card very well once I find out which one the woman will respond to.

Like the other day, my recuiter wanted to congratulate me for running a 6:20 mile. He brought over 2 college(:D) girls(I'm in high school) and I played the shy card so well, I got a date the next night. It was so cool, until I found out that college girls are expensive.

LOL. Pretty sly, dude. I have another special talent. I tell my instructors when I want to test ;)

Well, kinda. One (instructor ... 4th dan) wants me to test in August .... yea right. I've been out for three months. NOT!!! BUT I don't think the Master instructor (8th dan) would fly with that, anyways. I hope not, that is. I wouldn't fly with it. If he does, then the cash talks. I don't have any LOL. Plus I'm not ready, I feel ;)

Laurie F

I have thought long and hard about this, my special talent is-------------->

I can locate a spider in anyroom, no matter how big or how small. If it is there, my hair stands right up on end and then I spot it and run :lol: You know, I could probably win a who can run the longest race? Have someone follow me with a spider, and I am off and will not stop at all.

A great martial artist is one who is humble and respectful of others.

I can locate a spider in anyroom, no matter how big or how small. If it is there, my hair stands right up on end and then I spot it and run :lol: You know, I could probably win a who can run the longest race? Have someone follow me with a spider, and I am off and will not stop at all.

Same here, I'm the fastest thing on 2 legs if I discover a spider in the house.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

I'm double jointed and can do some pretty freaky things with my shoulders and back. The flexibility REALLY gave me a jumpstart in TSD lol.

That and I'm a proficient archer with a couple trophies, but a better marksman.

"They look up, without realizing they're standing in the palm of your hand"

"I burn alive to keep you warm"

I beg to differ - you may have serious competition faced with that race! (regardless of the fact am on crutches lol)

Karate Ni Sentinashi