• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What is your special talent?

Sohan

Lol aefibird maybe we should start a forum for our special talent - wait, hang on I think thats called a dating agency

Karate Ni Sentinashi

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol aefibird maybe we should start a forum for our special talent - wait, hang on I think thats called a dating agency

That's an idea! How about karateheartsforum.com??

We could specialize in the marital-martial arts....:D

With respect,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu

Alright for you Sohan - you have the woman of your dreams.

Its us Bridget Jones type singletons who need it!!

I thought Bridget Jones was actually kind of cute and charming. My wife thinks she's a twit. :lol:

With respect,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu

Of course it does!

I discovered another talent! Cramming before exams without going into overload! Yay for me!

He who gains a victory over other men is strong; but he who gains a victory over himself is all powerful Lao-tsu

Ah yes Kez - do you also practice the art of making the perfect jam sandwich? I am not quite at the stage of perfecting the complete jigsaw puzzle - however I am rather vicious at connect 4!!

Karate Ni Sentinashi

OOO connect 4 eh......sounds like a challenge! No i don't do jam sandwiches much cos my eldest doesnt like jam...thats unheard of lol. I play footie with the boys and play with their toys at xmas, don't do a very good job at putting them together now. I just have a talent of pinching them and playing with them lol.

Walk away and your always a winner. https://www.shikata-shotokan.co.uk

Ooooo got another talent, a real one this time - my talent is.....Being a mum!!! Does that count?

That's the best talent and the best job in the world. :)

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!