• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

One thing different?

Whitefeather

Hmm not sure I have a good life now. A partner, a house, two cats, a job and all my family members are healthy. If I could keep that all and go back and change something. I would go back and take up MA earlier. I have only been doing it a year but it has enriched my life.

Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Due to my instructor closing his school I did not train much from 95-2000. I would suck it up and find a new instructor sooner.

I also would not get any credit cards....and I would ditch the girl I dated for 5 years alot sooner.

I would also stockpile gas....

I think I have to agree with Whitefeather about learning to play a musical instrument. I used to play the violin, but gave it up when I hit high school. Maybe I should have taken up the guitar or the drums, or something. I still can, but it's harder than it seems, making time for it all.

Kool Kiais: ICE! DIE! KITES! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH! KIAI!

"Know Thyself"

"Circumstances make me who I am."

• 2 weeks later...
if i changed anyhting in the past, i probably wouldnt have the good life im leading right now, so nothing =]

This kinda stuck out at me. Although I would have wanted to change what I said I would in reality I would have done nothing different and still been in these same shoes. Had I changed something my daughter would not be my daughter and there are great things in my life that I would not have experienced. So, with that, I change my mind and say that I would do nothing different.

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

I would not have enrolled in the first university that I did. Going there made my life a nightmare and I almost had a nervous breakdown because of it.

I would also not have gone horseriding one June day about 7 years ago, which meant I wouldn't have fallen off and permanently damaged my knee. :(

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

• 2 weeks later...

Also, if I could've done one thing different in martial arts I would've started earlier than I did.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

Greetings you all,

Here is a question to ponder and answer:

If you could go back 5, 10, 15, or however many years, what is one thing that you would have done differently, and why?

For me, I would have learned a musical instrument, because it seems like music is something that enriches one's quality of life.

David

I would have gotten better grades, been more outgoing, gotten into martial arts earlier than 12th grade.

If you're not laughin', you're not livin'!--Carlos Mencia