Fighting Bob Sapp

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh oh oh me me me, i would fight sapp. but then again i am 6'6 200+ lbs.

but its not cause my weight. all body shots exept for the last one. what would my target area be......... lungs solar plexus 12th ribb everything that had to do with breathing. and then i would work his kidneys after that i would wear his chin down. if he decided to rush me i would simply step aside and knee him in the kidneys. in case he did get a grasp on me, i would get as close a distance to him i could take away the oppertunity for him to give face shots and i would knee the heck out of his ribs and abdomen.thats jus me though.

Its not that Bob Sapp grabbing you is a problem- its that huge gorilla slam that comes afterwards that is :brow:

oh oh oh me me me, i would fight sapp. but then again i am 6'6 200+ lbs.

but its not cause my weight. all body shots exept for the last one. what would my target area be......... lungs solar plexus 12th ribb everything that had to do with breathing. and then i would work his kidneys after that i would wear his chin down. if he decided to rush me i would simply step aside and knee him in the kidneys. in case he did get a grasp on me, i would get as close a distance to him i could take away the oppertunity for him to give face shots and i would knee the heck out of his ribs and abdomen.thats jus me though.

Its not that Bob Sapp grabbing you is a problem- its that huge gorilla slam that comes afterwards that is :brow:

Yeah, no kidding! That football training comes in handy, huh!

• 2 weeks later...
Hmm, trying to figure how this one was by "submission".. and i'm not seeing the bragged about invincibility there either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNMgevrH8EI&mode=related&search=bob%20sapp

Absolutely right! That was a knockout if I ever saw one. He only beat Kimo by cheating. That cut was nothing for a guy his size. What I am waiting for is when he kills someone by dropping them on their head and their neck snaps from impact. He needs to be put down like a rabid dog IMO. He's gonna kill someone.

Ken Chenault

TFT - It does a body good!

One thing is for sure, he gasses out early. Cro Cop didn't look like he was too concerned with his size, but he did keep away from him quite a bit. Nice punch, too!

I'd just use the 11 1/2 moves from a 24 posture tai chi form seminar I went to. Didn't learn all of them because I got there late. 'Wave hands like clouds' will put Bob Sapp down.

I'd just use the 11 1/2 moves from a 24 posture tai chi form seminar I went to. Didn't learn all of them because I got there late. 'Wave hands like clouds' will put Bob Sapp down.

That's a pretty bold assumption. The guy is 6'6" and 320; and he is always angry.....I don't think you just "put him down."

That's a pretty bold assumption. The guy is 6'6" and 320; and he is always angry.....I don't think you just "put him down."

I was only joking, don't even know Tai Chi. Fighting a guy of that size would be difficult - to say the least.

I was only joking, don't even know Tai Chi. Fighting a guy of that size would be difficult - to say the least.

Oh, sorry! :roll: I agree with you.

yeah, it is... I've tried - not against sapp though. at 5'10 and 220, I had a fight against a guy that was 6'4 and 320. We fought to a decision and he won. He was so big, It was hard to drop him. Afterward, he told my coach I had some very powerful strikes and that he almost fell a couple of times.