• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Karate Dojo in Italy

Varley

OSU!

I am trying to find Kyoukushin Karate Dojo in Italy. Could someone please help me as I would like to train during my visit to this beautiful Country.

Also even other Karate dojo are okay. Predominately Dojo in the Northern and Cetral parts of Italy.

Kind regards

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

It would help to know what city(ies) you're going to. It's a long drive from Venice to Rome. :)

Respectfully,

SOhan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu

There's a few dojos in Firenze that I have visited:

Muteki Dojo (Traditional Okinawan karate)

http://www.mutekidojo.it/index.htm

Ki Dojo (Teaches aikido, kendo, etc)

http://www.kidojo.it

Istituto Wushu

http://www.wushufirenze.com/

None of these are kyokushin but I can say I have actually been to them in Firenze. Perhaps they can guide you to a kyokushin dojo of your liking. Many of the personnel speak some english.

Respectfully,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

You're welcome. Have a great trip! You'll love Italy---it's one of my favorite places to visit.

By the way, spend only a little time in Pisa. If you have a chance, catch the train to Cinque Terre and spend a night in one of the small villages such as Manarola. You'll never regret it. You can see everything you need in Pisa in a couple of hours at best.

Respectfully,

Sohan

Hi,

the town where I live is not in your travelling path otherwise I would have raccomended my dojo.

Anyhow Kyokushin karate is very hard to find in Italy we had a vistor from Romania in my dojo with the same problem but even my head instructor could not give her any pointer.