• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Gain 5lbs - 10lbs

Hogosha

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Anyone able to help me gain 5 - 10lbs? I'm the typical skinny guy working out and eating alot but not gaining weight.

We'd need more info, such as the types of workouts, what you currently eat, training habits, age.

The simple answer to gain 5-10 lbs is to eat more calories than you expend. But, unless you do it in the right way, you'll just gain a bit of chub.

And, if you are still growing, you may not be able to pack on any "meat" so to speak.

Aodhan

There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.

-Douglas Everett, American hockey player

Anyone able to help me gain 5 - 10lbs? I'm the typical skinny guy working out and eating alot but not gaining weight.

We'd need more info, such as the types of workouts, what you currently eat, training habits, age.

The simple answer to gain 5-10 lbs is to eat more calories than you expend. But, unless you do it in the right way, you'll just gain a bit of chub.

And, if you are still growing, you may not be able to pack on any "meat" so to speak.

Aodhan

I'm 16, I train with weights, 5'10'' 133lbs, I eat chicken, pasta, salad, pork, egg, fruit etc stuff like that.

- Hogosha

Aodhan

I'm 16, I train with weights, 5'10'' 133lbs, I eat chicken, pasta, salad, pork, egg, fruit etc stuff like that.

Don't worry about it too much at 16. I wouldn't train too heavy, you may still be growing. When you stop growing, your metabolism will turn to other things, such as growing muscle, and you will naturally gain weight.

Patience, grasshopper. :D

Aodhan

There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.

-Douglas Everett, American hockey player

Aodhan

Don't worry about it too much at 16. I wouldn't train too heavy, you may still be growing. When you stop growing, your metabolism will turn to other things, such as growing muscle, and you will naturally gain weight.

Patience, grasshopper. :D

Aodhan

Thanks for the help. :)

- Hogosha