• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

For all you non-Americans out there

tigerstyle18

In Laramy Wyoming a gay guy went into a Red Neck bar and was murdered. By avoiding situations you don't get into trouble, that is common sense. You don't seek trouble first hand.

Do unto others, as they done to you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that's all right then - he clearly deserved it. I suppose women who wear skirts and are then raped also deserve everything they get! For God's sake, maybe the guy went into a bar for a drink and didn't read the "Red-necks only" sign on the way in.

Anyway, my point that was that I *wouldn't* take a red neck over some other yobbo group for exactly the reason that they have been know to kill gay people and people from ethnic minorities!! Scum is as scum does.

:kaioken:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My karma will run over your dogma

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What about Britain vs. Zanzibar.

It only lasted 40 minutes and no british soldiers were killed. I'm not to sure how the other side did but they did lose their independance.

"Excuse me while I kiss the sky"

-Hendrix

And yet some wars ARE necessary. The most obvious example was the war against the Axis powers in World War II. It is evil, but war is sometimes a necessary evil.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My karma will run over your dogma

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I agree with most of what has been done since 9-11. Bush has done an excellent job with the security of our country. His response to terrorism and destroying the Taliban has been pretty successful. I'm sure things could be better but I feel safe living here.

2nd Degree black belt in Kenpo Karate and Tae Kwon Do. 1997 NASKA competitor-2nd place Nationally in Blackbelt American Forms. Firearms activist!

• 3 weeks later...
Rednecks arent bad. However George Bush is a pompis a%%. I hate the man. I don't think all that we have done has been just. He needs something to take americans minds off of what he is doing to the American economy. Clinton had no morals as a person but was a good president. He made the American economy flourish. The area I live in less than 100 mile raduis has had over 1500 jobs lost since bush started his presidency. That doesnt count the numerous plants and businesses that are on there way downhill now. Bush is a major problem and I will be surprized if he doesnt drive us to a nuclear war.