• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

gaining speed

GTF

does any bodey know a good way to prctise techniques and groups of techniques to makke them as fast as possible and still have power and co-ordination.

Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil~Exodus 23:2

Violence, even well intentioned, always rebounds upon oneself.~Lao Tzu

And mankind is naught but a single nation~quran

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • 2 weeks later...

train strong, be strong

train weak, be weak

if you cant do loads or repetitions with yuor legs put max effort into less reps then change to your arms and come back to your lrgs when your arms are to tired

A machine can do the work of 50 men, no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man though

The above is good advice, I also recommend working on your deepest and most difficult stances or movements for some added strength and speed. But mostly repitition of course.

"Time is what we want most, but what we use worst"

William Penn

start out doing reps of one technique until you get really fast, then add another, then add another...

You suck-train harder.......................Don't block with your face

A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.

-Lao Tzu

train strong, be strong

train weak, be weak

if you cant do loads or repetitions with yuor legs put max effort into less reps then change to your arms and come back to your lrgs when your arms are to tired

What he said,

and to answer this question with a chinese proverb....... read my signiture :brow:

A drop of sweat spent in practice is a drop of blood saved in a battle.

A person who say it cannot be done should not interrupt the man doing it.

The only trick to gaining speed is to practice the technique over and over and over and over lol. I have some of the fastest hands in our school just because all I did for months was punch. I'd punch whenever I could, watching TV, in the shower, wherever.

It's called myelination, or your brain's ability to relay messages at high speeds. The more myelinated that action is, the faster it is performed. Combined with plyometric training and a lot of dedication, it's a formula for devastating power.

"They look up, without realizing they're standing in the palm of your hand"

"I burn alive to keep you warm"

The only trick to gaining speed is to practice the technique over and over and over and over lol. I have some of the fastest hands in our school just because all I did for months was punch. I'd punch whenever I could, watching TV, in the shower, wherever.

It's called myelination, or your brain's ability to relay messages at high speeds. The more myelinated that action is, the faster it is performed. Combined with plyometric training and a lot of dedication, it's a formula for devastating power.

Yes, so do I :D

A drop of sweat spent in practice is a drop of blood saved in a battle.

A person who say it cannot be done should not interrupt the man doing it.