• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What is your favorite american karate film??

does anyone know much about jackie chan or chuck norris? are they truely a MA, or do they just prefer those roles. I couldnt find much about either and MA on the net.

these are some semi facts about Chuck

1-Area 51 is Chuck Norris' home address.

2-All Chuck Norris wants for Christmas is your two front teeth.

3-Major League baseball is retiring all of the digits in Chuck Norris's Social Security number to honor his achievements.

4-Chuck Norris remembers the Alamo, and he isn't happy about it.

5-Only once has Chuck Norris performed a poor roundhouse kick. He punished himself by roundhouse kicking himself in the throat... It was his best ever

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

de_medic, what internet where you using :P

There is alot of information about Chuck Norris. He was well know in the Karate world prior to making it on TV. As for Jackie Chan, I thought he studied wushu. But they really are Martial Artist.

A great martial artist is one who is humble and respectful of others.

Both jackie chan and chuck norris have been in Bruce Lee movies, and chuck trained with him for some time. Both these guys are serious MA, but Jackie Chan often claims that he isn't a MA, but just a performer. Wushu is a performance style of Kung Fu from what I've heard, so take it however you will.

My favs:

Into The Sun

The Perfect Weapon

Karate Kid

Above The Law

Enter the Dragon

All my other favs are foreign.

Tae Kwon Do - 3rd Dan, Instructor

Brazilian Ju Jitsu - Purple Belt, Level 1 Instructor

Best of the Best is about a East meets West Competition that has a history between friends and Family, Kinda Good vs Bad, but not totally in that compacity. Honor is the key element. It strikes for committment, dedication and most of all being true to ones self when making a committment. It is about team work and motivation.

The Style is Tae kwon Do.

Sigung White

34 years in the Martial Arts, Certified Police Trainer. Member of the Professional Karate Commission, IAOMAS, Fist Law Society, Director of the Molum Combat Arts Association and the MLCAA Honor Society

Best of the Best is about a East meets West Competition that has a history between friends and Family, Kinda Good vs Bad, but not totally in that compacity. Honor is the key element. It strikes for committment, dedication and most of all being true to ones self when making a committment. It is about team work and motivation.

The Style is Tae kwon Do.

Sigung White

thank you muchly for the info, is it worth a watch

everyone has fear, but it is when we let it overcome us that we lose

soft, hard, slow, fast components of kata

Definitely. I watch it everytime it is on TV, I also have the video.

Sigung White

34 years in the Martial Arts, Certified Police Trainer. Member of the Professional Karate Commission, IAOMAS, Fist Law Society, Director of the Molum Combat Arts Association and the MLCAA Honor Society

• 1 month later...