• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

chest pain

man thing

I had a similar problem not to long ago. Felt like the pain was in the chest wall. My problem turned out to be acid reflux caused by my weight, but that didn't make me any less paranoid. Still, you need to go see the doctor when you have symptoms like that, age or no. Odds are probably pretty low, but any odds at all is not a good thing.

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Insurance is good. If its too expesive, there are programs to help. I know this sounds like a pain, but physically go down to the local welfare office (even if you don't feel like you need their services), and chat with them about what you have and what you want. They may have assistance.

You suck-train harder.......................Don't block with your face

A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.

-Lao Tzu

Wow, reading this thread makes me feel really lucky that I live in a country with free health-care. Get insurance as fast as possible, you never know.

The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence,

but in the mastery of his passions.

Alfred, Lord Tennyson

I would go to the ER immediately. What you describe (although I am not a doctor) are signs of either a heart attach or stroke. The vomitting is part of this too. Sometimes the heart attach or stroke are minor. Some people have those signs and feelings, ignore them and in a few weeks or months have another more major attach. Please see your medical professional...hopefully before you even read this.

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt