• advertisement_alt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miletich Fighting Systems combines elements of Muay Thai, Western boxing, American wrestling and Brazilian jiu-jitsu. The system was founded by Pat Miletich, and is employed mostly in MMA competitions.

When a man's fortunate time comes, he meets a good friend;

When a man has lost his luck, he meets a beautiful woman.

-anonymous

Its basicly what Mr.Mike said a MMA gameplan developed by Pat Miletich but I'm pretty sure its mainly for MMA. But thats not to say it wont work in the street

"Without Jiu Jitsu its like without my two legs."

-Rickson Gracie

https://www.myspace.com/cobraguard

I don't know a lot about martial arts, but my research has shown that Muay Thai, BJJ, Wing Chun, JKD, and Krav Maga are all very effective. I'm sure there are others, but they all have pretty good records. Check them all out and determine which style suits you the best personally. Just my 2 cents.

Chuck Norris once commented, "There are few problems in this world that cannot be solved by a swift roundhouse kick to the face. In fact, there are none."

whats best for mma is generally whats best for street fighting. (uh oh, people are gonna get on me for that one....)

Imagine that.....

You mean to tell me that you could use these techniques against some random joe on the street?

I'm calling you out on that one- theres no way that techniques that work on the best fighters in the world could possibly work against some untrained brawler :roll:

whats best for mma is generally whats best for street fighting. (uh oh, people are gonna get on me for that one....)

Yea for obvious reasons. I always put " I think", to avoid people pouncing when they can :) .

"Time is what we want most, but what we use worst"

William Penn