• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

good shorts for tournaments

Maddwraph

hey guys im looking for a type of shorts to do no-gi in, more specificaly in tournaments. i wore regular basketball shorts in the tournament and when i was on the ground they kept moving way too far towards my stomach and theres crowds there and stuff, so you know, i dont want to be flashing the people while they take pictures :brow: .

so im looking for some specif shorts that are long, a little below or at knee level, and that do not keep going towards my crotch. of crouse i gotta be flexible in them as well. anyone know any good shorts taht will provide those requirements? i hear good things about tapout and sprawl shorts.

Im brasilian, but live in the united states. Really enjoying martial arts.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Muay tai shorts from fairtex (sp) I'm not sure where I got mine but they have some wierd tai words on them. Everyone asks me what they say, I know they're just not looking at the writing. When A guy asks me, I say they commemorate my dead instructor, or they mean dragon death or something like that. When a female asks I say it means, "why you looking at this guys crotch. :lol:

place clever martial arts phrase here

do the sprawl shorts keep running up your legs when your on the ground? i might also wear these shorts outside of grappling. so im looking for comfortable shorts too, not too tight, but that wont go up my legs. i know its difficult,lol.

Im brasilian, but live in the united states. Really enjoying martial arts.