• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Worst movies for the martial arts world

anything with Cynthia Rothrock in it.

She made a movie! :) Which one? :D I would really like to watch it if for no other reasons than to watch it. :D

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy, I can't believe no one has mentioned Kickboxing Academy.Don't even get me started on that one.

Now where is the smily for wanting to hit your head against a wall when you need it. :D

That got me thinking. Have you ever seen a movie called Ninja Academy? I saw it years ago, and thought that it was hilarious! I may have to seek it out.

She made a movie! :) Which one? :D I would really like to watch it if for no other reasons than to watch it. :D

She actually has quite a few movies out. Here is a bio and a movie list: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cynthia_Rothrock

Enjoy! :D

She actually has quite a few movies out. Here is a bio and a movie list: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cynthia_Rothrock

Enjoy! :D

Bushido>man96, Thanks so much. The list was great...and a photo too...wow :D

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My vote is Roadhouse, if you could call it a martial arts movie. That "pulling the heart out of your chest" move was the stupidest thing ever.

Only as good as I make myself be, only as bad as I let myself be.

Martial arts are like kinetic chess. Your move.

• 1 month later...

Hey, I sorta liked the first Bloodsport and Kickboxer movies, although Van Damme didn't appear to actually do any Muay Thai in Kickboxer. Still, Tong Po was awesome :)

"Legs?!? Dis guy was kicking one of deeese with his legs! Until plaster was falling down!"

Battling biomechanical dyslexia since 2007