• No

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are tons of this type of advertisments out there. They are normally based upon a real person, however their products are usually not up to par to what they advertise. Their descriptions are normally just good advertising.

I have ordered numerous "secret, never seen before moves" tapes and dvds and have rarely seen anything that I hadn't already seen.

What works works

I've seen Lieutenant X's web sites before.

Anyone who calls himself "Lieutenant X" already has one strike against him in the credibility department.

Anyone who can "guarantee" an array of deadly techniques "instantly hardwired" into your reflexes has another.

Some of their techniques might be just fine ... heck, maybe all of them. But I wouldn't trust my MA training to a bunch of DVD's from a guy who doesn't even use his real name.

Besides, I'd be hard pressed to find someone to practice all of these "deadly" moves to make sure they worked in a high pressure situation.

Yeh its a scam just look at the poor website quality and the large text at the start i always stay away form these site as their rubbish and anyway you dont know who your giving your hard earned cash to

The key to everything is continuity achieved by discipline.

Check this page out. Have any of you ever heard of this guy? Sounds like a scam to me. What do you guys think about it?

http://www.topsecrettraining.com/combat.html

IT IS A SCAM. To be an effective or a "deadly" fighting machine all you need is a good and solid/complete style; a real school with an instructor who really knows what he is teaching and does so without compromise, and finally you need YOU. That is you need to be dedicated and train hard for a good number of years.

That is all. If anybody offers you any short cuts, then be sure that it is a scam.

Use your time on an art that is worthwhile and not on a dozen irrelevant "ways".

Wow, he was banned by Congress for turning scrawny wimpy guys into killer fighting machines almost overnight.

Scammer!

Plus you get his Secret Hair Grow Tonic, One week to Muscles program, and Secrets to becoming a Chick Magnet. Order Now!

:lol:

I had to lose my mind to come to my senses.

Wow, he was banned by Congress for turning scrawny wimpy guys into killer fighting machines almost overnight.

Scammer!

Plus you get his Secret Hair Grow Tonic, One week to Muscles program, and Secrets to becoming a Chick Magnet. Order Now!

:lol:

Wait, he sells hair growth tonic??

*digs out wallet*