• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

need help with a workout plan.

DaChroniclez

I realize that what I'm going to ask is a lot, but its very important to me. My first question is this. Would it be possible to create a balanced workout plan with a very limited ammount of equipment (only dumbells)? This would mean exploiting exercises such as pushups, crunches, pullups, squats, etc aswell as curls and other workouts involving dumbells only. so in essence I'm asking if it would be possible to workout my whole body and have a balanced workout plan with just this equipment?

If so (and here is the part which is asking alot), would someone be able to outline a schedule including a wide range of exercises to train my whole body, this would perferable outline what i would do each day of the week (including break days). This would be of GREAT help.

the reason im asking for this is because I have a very tight schedule and owuld like to work out, but i simply dont have enough time to hit the gym. Thanks for all help.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What's up man!

Your best bet instead of me typing up a book of stuff that you can do, is to check out this website. The first link if for the muscle groups that you want to target. Click on them, and they will show you a variety of workouts with pics

The second link is to a list of hundred of workout plans. You can choose when you want to workout, and how to workout.

Lastly, I would recoment spending $100 and getting a bench that is flat, and can incline, with an olympic bar bell. You can probably get if for cheaper at some used sports stores. Fire away any other questions.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/exercises.htm

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/workoutdatabase.htm

I don't have to be the best, just better than you!

Working towards 11% BF and a Six pack