• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

can any one get a real cheap leg streacher? i am on a budget

matbla

• 2 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Don't need anything fancy . Get a rope , tie a loop at one end , throw the rope over a chin up bar ( kind of like a pulley ) . Put one leg in the loop and pull down on the other end of the rope . Use front , sideand back kick positions , use both legs . You may need something for balance ( a chair will do ) . Make sure to supplment with various streches to work all the muscles . Info is everywhere on that .

We are not so much individual beings as individual points of perception within one immense being.

Hey,

I have seen a book at Barnes and Noble which showed how to make one out of wood and pulleys and stuff. I don't remember the name of it though...

McNerny

A good technique is beautiful but a beautiful technique is not always good.

-Hirokazu Kanazawa

• 3 weeks later...

^^^ I second this totally,a good flat floor and some room is all you need.I really excel in tha high kicks and flexability department,and can honestly tell you that a leg stretcher will not do anymore good than you and your own body stretching itself can do,however you didn't ask if it was any better.So I apologize for tha rant just my opinion,but The academy of karate martial arts suppl inc,usually has really good prices on everything.

ISAIAH 53:5

I'm not sure if anyone here has actually used a leg stretcher before, but I have, so I can tell you that, while you will definately stretch your legs apart further with a leg stretcher than doing it on your own, I believe that type of stretching is excesive.

The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.