• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Someone's Being Promoted!!!

There is a certain KF VIP that is being promoted tomorrow to Senior Red Belt....and she thought it couldn't be done!!! Ha!

Congratulations Laurie!!! (karatekid1975)

8)

"A Black Belt is only the beginning."

Heidi-A student of the arts

Tae Kwon Do,Shotokan,Ju Jitsu,Modern Arnis

http://the100info.tumblr.com/

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Laurie! :) What? You thought it couldn't be done? Never say Never. :) Congrats again. :)

Greg

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi

Thanks Patrick. I was in aw today. I got my senior red. But Heidi was there, Mike (my jujitsu instructor), and my better half (who got his BB today). My mom was there for the test itself.........

My jujitsu instructor actually took most of the pics I have (thanks Mike). That was an honor for him to be there for my TKD graduation. That ment a lot. Heidi helped with the whole thing. She was a good sport, too. I wanna say thanks to both of them. Thanks so much for being there for us.

I didn't go to the dinner thing, because I was sore (surgery stuff), but Heidi tried to talk me into it LOL.

The funny part of the day was when I tied my honey's new belt on (the ones getting the BB gets to pick who ties their new belt on). I tied it a little too tight, he said thanks butthead LOL. I did tie it too tight ... sorry honey LOL. He had to suck his belly in for the rest of the graduation so he could breath ... oops LOL.

Laurie F