• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Sitting BPM

Jack

Oo? Never heard of her. She's not a fan of Junior Bushy then?

I won't let you know what I think of him as most Americans find it offensive now (esp post-11/9 as everyone seems to have forgotten what a moron he is in their quest to look patriotic)(oops, that oen just slipped out!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My karma will run over your dogma

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

She's a political humorist from Texas, wrote a great book entitled Shrub during Bush's campaign. I figured that's where you got the Shrub thing from (guess you must be familiar with the story she named the book after). She's been following his political career for a long time, very revealing and darn funny stuff.

Sorry, way off topic here...

I run about 78 BPM :uhoh:

But I think it has something to do with the fact that I'm small. Not sure. My one friend has a sitting heartrate of 100+ ....pretty crazy. :dead:

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

Yep, it would make sense that size could affect heart rate. Don't worry, but see if you can get it down to 70-75 by the end of the years. Setting yourself goals like that is always a good way to improve. :smile:

Jack

Currently 'off' from formal MA training

KarateForums.com

Mine was 65. It felt strange to watch time pass and feel your heart beat-like life ticking away or something. I always test my rate during a cardio workout - usually around 180.

Makes you wonder if it really is good for ya to have the heart pump so hard.

59 bpm but it goes way above 160 when training! Is it true that the heart only has a finite number of beats in it before it packs up?! Or is that just some scare story told to me by one of my non-athletic friends as an excuse to sit around on his lazy, fat butt all day!

46? That's brilliant, well done! I'm aiming for 40 by the end of 2003, got a way to go yet. :wink:

Jack

Currently 'off' from formal MA training

KarateForums.com