• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Gaining, muscle not fat. I need assistance.

Ryokeen

If the roast beef is fresh (cut off the slab) not packaged. There is a lot of crap and preservs put in there. Stay away from that. If it's a fresh roast, eat away. However, try to maintain the same amout of protein in every sitting. If you take in 20 grams for breakfast, but 60 grams for dinner, that's not really balanced. I usually weigh my meats. Now, you don't have to go this far, but I'm very particular, and I feel that my body shows it. I know exactly how many carlories, carbs, fat, protein and even sugars I'm taking in daily. I will say to anyone trying to achieve a mass/fat goal that this is important. Lifting and cardio are only 50% of the process. The diet can make and break a workout, or an entire plan. Look at the power lifters (no offense to them) but they look fat (obesse). Yes, they might be able to bench 700lbs, and squat 1000lbs, but they're still fat. Plain and simple. Why do you lift weights and workout? To look better, right? Not only for yourself, but for the ladies. Ladies don't care what you can bench. If you can put up 100lbs, but looked shreaded, your eye candy! If you can bench 500lbs, but look like you weigh 500lbs in just your gut, your an eye sore. ;)

I don't have to be the best, just better than you!

Working towards 11% BF and a Six pack

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt