• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The Funniest Karate Video Ever

OUCH. That sounds painful.

I had a student tell me that not once, but twice, while drunk, drop down into the full splits. Only problem was she couldn't do the full splits! She was a little sore, needless to say!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

lol why did it take the people 15 seconds to help him? did they enjoy his suffering? becuase i did! :D

"Sword-Chucks yo."

Yes, thanks a lot guys.  Hey, kamasandsais, that was something that you knew that I did not!! 
<---blackmail hahahahhaha bushido

• 2 weeks later...

I think that move would pretty cool if he didn't fall over! I want to be able to do backflips really... but ending up this way just isn't motivating!

Green belt Tang Soo Do. And I love it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I first saw that movie last year and almost died laughing. I hate to laugh at suffering, but that was so funny.

That one montage posted by PAL was what youtube is made for. His next round of movies weren't up to par. The "funny" ones were entertaining, but the guy who couldn't break the bat killed my funny high. It was like something out of a cheesy hollywood movie. I felt really bad because hella people were such laughing at him and he looked ready to cry. :cry: => :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Destined To Bring Light

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...