• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

MA broke me up witmy ex gurl..............

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well (talking about break ups).... there is this story that maybe not too many of you people know about .... it does have a good moral to the story.

In American Kenpo Ed Parker limited the wearing of black gi's to Instructors Only! But this was not true of many of his Rich and Famous private students. Both Elvis Presley and his wife, Priscilla, were private students of Ed Parker and both by preference wore black uniforms for their private lessons.

As fate would have it, Ed Parker went to Hawaii on vacation which left Priscilla with no private lessons from Ed. Because Priscilla wanted to work out and continue training during Ed's vacation, she decided to attend a "class" run by one of Ed Parker's senior students. When Priscilla showed up for class the Senior Instructor was caught off guard. Only Instructors were allowed to wear black gi's - but this was not an ordinary student: this was the wife of the "King". So he chose to say nothing. But the next day he phoned Ed In Hawaii to voice his concern about a "student" wearing a black gi. The instructor then asked Ed what he should do about it. Ed told him to "to use his own discretion" in the matter.

The next time Priscilla arrived for class, she was informed that she could not attend class wearing a black uniform, that it was reserved exclusively for instructors. Priscilla was then told that she was more than welcome to attend the class if she wore a white uniform.

Priscilla had two choices (actually three): (1) don't attend the Class; (2) get a white uniform and come "crawling back;" (3) never take another private lesson from Ed Parker again. While Elvis would continue to have a close relationship with Ed and continue his training, Priscilla and Ed were now at odds.

Because of the Black Gi, fate would now rear its ugly head. Priscilla wanted to continue training and at the same time get back at Ed Parker. She then contacted Chuck Norris for lessons and through Chuck met Mike Stone, who became her private karate instructor.

The rest is history. Priscilla then started seeing Mike Stone on the sly and one day she simply left 'The King" - Elvis - and started living with Mike Stone. And the end result was the divorce of Elvis and Priscilla.

Elvis Presley died in 1977. Had it not been for that incident over the Black Uniform, Priscilla might have ended up a grieving widow rather than going through a very nasty divorce.

"Hell hath no fury . . ." After the death of Elvis, Priscilla arranged for a private plane to take his friends from California to the funeral in Memphis. There were only two people Priscilla would not allow on the plane: Elvis's current girlfriend and Ed Parker!

Moral: You can be as unyielding as the mighty oak tree against the raging winds and be torn up by your roots ... or you can be as the willow tree and bend with the wind.

Some of you are on the right track with your responses but others of you are just insane. How old are you people. In the real world if you fight, you can count on a criminal record. That can cause layoffs or if you're in college you can get kicked out. Either way you can count on jail time. In REAL fights people get hurt and many times worse. That's where the law comes in. I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that those of you who supported his decision to fight alongside Angelo must obviously be underage or flat out immature. Grow up!!!

As for everyone else, I agree.

When two tigers fight, one dies and the other is mortally wounded.

• 1 month later...

I think I would have gone out and been ready to fight but i prolly wouldn't fight unless i had to. Dun want to get in trouble :eek: But ur girlfriend shoulda understood man, you had to stick wit ur buddy couldn't she see dat? Sure u might have down an "imature" thing, but what else were u to do??? I'm a teen, i know how you feel man. Dunno bout you u but if ur woman don't like the way you carry urself, f*ck her then. As for dat guy who said ppl who sided wit angelo were impature and should grow up...well, we are in that process buddy, but it hasn't happened yet, hence the name TEENAGER or UNDERAGED. We are how we are, BONG :lol:

"Live free.

Die well..."

He started the fight, deliberately and without provocation. To be honest he deserves anything he gets. Certainly go along to make sure he doesn't get slaughtered, but I'd say sit out unless that happens.

---------

Pil Sung

Jimmy B