• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hello Everyone

G95champ

I am back. LOL

Im still teaching and coaching but thats why I have not been arround. About a month ago my cpu went nuts and now I got me and brand new Dell AAAAHHHHH...... Happy G.....

Ok so for you guys who have joined KF in the last month Ill talk to ya soon. Just letting the old guard know Im still kicking and back ready to post.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

• 3 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey there:)

just new to the site. saying hi to everyone

i hope to be enspired by everyone. my prefer not to give my name but please, say something if you want:).

see ya round folks

.:let honor guide your hand:.

"you won't be alive long enough to remember my name"

• 3 weeks later...

I reopen my into thread every so ofter for my personal reccords and this is the case again.

This is my 2000th post at KF. I have been here for a year and three months or so.

Thanks Pat for the site. I hope to be arround for another 2000. Heck I plan on being here for many more than that.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

• 9 months later...

Hello everyone.

For those of you who don't know me just read some old posts ive made lol. Geez I guess its been about 6 months or more since Ive really been up to date with things on the board. Sorry about that just been tied down.

Hope some of the Old gang is still here. I look forward to seeing you guys well talking to you guys again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Once again I am back for how long who knows lol.

I've been a member of the site for prob. almost 3 years now even was on the staff at one time. Because of work and other things I have had to pull away from my internet time but this is a time of the year I get some free time so I look forward to talking to some of you new members.

Patrick looks like everything has been running well withut me. Figures lol Glad to see everything is ok.

You guys will see me in the karate sections talking about kata lol and ragging on young kids and mcdojos lol.

So to everyone in KF this is G bowing in again.