• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Any OTHER MA you would like to learn?.....

I would like to look at joining and Wing Chun and maybe a Jiu Jutsu school, after obtaining black belt in Taekwondo. :smile:

KickChick - I'll make you a gym to see that! :grin:

Jack

Currently 'off' from formal MA training

KarateForums.com

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to take something like Ju-Jitsu to complement my current Karate training.

Kicker, what makes you want to return to Karate? I thought Muay Thai was the ultimate, lethal, beat anyone anywhere style that can be mastered in a year or so... :bigwink: But seriously, would like to know your thoughts/experiences there.

KickChick, if you took up boxing, wouldn't you just be left with plain ol' "Chick"?

KarateForums.com - Sempai

im 14 now, and hopefully will achieve my black belt in kickboxing and kunfu when i am in my late 15 or early 16. i hope to then study tae kwon do, (yes i do like the art, in case some of you have got the wrong idea) and hopefully acheive a black belt into it, then i wish to study wing chun and jeet kune do for about 4 years then finally capoiera and samurai sword fighting, but at my current stage at green belt for kung fu and kickboxing, i have a long way to go.....

Brown Sash Hsing I/Lau Gar Kung Fu

Brown Belt San Shou

17 yr old

http://www.selfdefencehelp.co.uk

Krav Maga, Shootfighting, Doce Pares Escrima/Kali, and Muay Thai...

So far i've done Hapkido, Goju Karate, Zendokai Karate, Kyokushin Karate, Wushu, freestyle Kickboxing, Boxing, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and am currently studying freestyle karate.... i'm sure i've done some others but i can't remember... i've done soooo much!

Angus :karate: :up:

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.

i think we would like to learn all arts, but i think in order to come even close to that with the time we have in our lives, its best to learn arts from different continents, the general arts of each different type, for example,

South American Arts,

European Arts

Southern and Northern Chinese Arts

Japanese Arts

Filipino Arts

Korean Arts

And knowledge of weaponary

i feel that if you had a taste of all of the above, then you really have tried out the majority of martial arts.

Brown Sash Hsing I/Lau Gar Kung Fu

Brown Belt San Shou

17 yr old

http://www.selfdefencehelp.co.uk