• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Cool Chuck Norris Facts

i luv these jokes.

check out this one i made. (well some1 else might of made it too)

They say all well ends well, well not if chuck norris is there then it ends with a round house kick delivered to your head.

• 1 month later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's video of Chuck reading some of his "Chuckisms" on TV. Funny stuff---nice to see he has a sense of humor about all this:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rjIfmRO_LHk&search=chuck%20norris

With respect,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu

Two words:

Sidekicks Rocks!

Totally agree. I love that film, been trying to get it on dvd for ages but cant seem to find it. Any idea's?

I've been looking for it aswell. Unfortunately, they stopped producing that movie. Your best bet is to go to Amazon.com and look for it. They also have it on Ebay. I'll be using Ebay to purchase it pretty soon.

-Ray

-Pain Is Weakness Leaving The Body.

-It's Not The Size Of The Dog In The Fight, But The Size Of The Fight In The Dog.

Sidekicks is not currently available on DVD through Amazon, but you can find it on VHS:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00004VYG3/qid=1152284350/sr=11-1/ref=sr_11_1/104-5213658-4332757?n=130

With respect,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu

Sorry about that. I thought I had found it on Amazon. Thanks for the correction Sohan. I'm pretty sure they still have it available on Ebay.

-Ray

-Pain Is Weakness Leaving The Body.

-It's Not The Size Of The Dog In The Fight, But The Size Of The Fight In The Dog.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thinking about it... Norris have absolutly No reason to be upset for the jokes. In someways, those jokes help to gain some kind of new popularity with in the internet comunity and his fan. They came right when he was promoting his books and his Combat Champioship.. Im starting to wonder that maybe it was HIM who started the Chuck Norris facts.. lol