karatekid1975

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever try meditation? I've found it to be very rewarding so far. Otherwise I'd suggest reading up on your history and the history of other arts, expose your self to new concepts and ideas, read philosophy...

and above all make your BF bring you breakfast in bed! LOL

"Jita Kyoei" Mutual Benefit and Welfare

hehehehe. Good idea ;) I can be a "mooch" for a week hehehehehe (I have to stay in bed anyways LOL).

And yes, I have done meditation, which I will be doing lots of next month. That is a good suggestion about catching up on MA history. I'll do that :)

Thanks all for your support. I'll keep ya updated.

Laurie F

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys. Well, I'm doing pretty good. I'm not in a lot of pain at all (a little pressure, but not bad). The surgery went well, so all in all, it was a good day. I had visitors and supporters here at home, so I'm in good spirits. And thanks to all of you for your well wishes and prayers :)

The only downfall is, I can't train for, at least, three weeks :( But I WILL be at my graduation ceremony hehehehehe.

Laurie F

Hey all. Just an update. I am going back to work tomorrow. Of course, I am limited on what I can do, but I need to get out of the house. I'm bored to death LOL.

I also went to the dojang tonight to visit with everyone, and to let them know how I was. They were totally amazed that I was up and walking already (must be that MA training ;) LOL). It was torture just sitting there watching my class instead of training :bawling:

I am also going to my graduation on saturday :D Lets see if that will go over well with my sore tummy LOL. I think I will be ok, though, as long as I wear my belt really loose.

I'll let you know how the graduation is.

Laurie F

You can visualize your forms and other martial arts techniques. You can also learn new techniques in the meantime and/or get exposed to other martial arts via video. Good luck with your recovery.

Clint

Free Spirit Martial Arts Activewear

http://www.FreeSpiritActivewear.com