prabjit

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the actor Robert Downey Jr. was locked up on drug charges, he had nothing to do in prison but push-ups. I read he got up to 1000 a day. I guess you could spend jail time doing lots worse than push-ups.

Edited by Meguro

when i started doing push ups, 5 was a lot for me. So all i did was to do push ups every day, trying to do more the following day. I tried to do increments of 5. I worked my way up to 110. it went like 5, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 70, 75, 80, 90, 100.

If you commit to it you can. It took me 2-3 months, one month to get to 50. Everyone starts somewhere, i started with barely five, now im doing 2 finger push ups!!!

Commit to it, you'll be amazed by the results.

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence thus, is not an act, but a habit. --- Aristotle

:lol: I'm just proud of my hard work and acomplishments

You should be. 55 push ups is pretty damn good. I have only meet a few that can get past 50. I can only get to about 40, before I hit muscle failure

I don't have to be the best, just better than you!

Working towards 11% BF and a Six pack

When I got to 100, I started doing them on my knuckles. When that got easy, I raised my feet up on a chair, which cut the number right in half. :(

Oh yea! Now that is when it gets fun. Putting more weight in the front always adds to the ride! Just imagine doing pushups while doing a hand stand! Now that is some strong Shoulder/Tricep/Chest! At that point, you're pushing your entire bodyweight, plus the clothing you have on.

I don't have to be the best, just better than you!

Working towards 11% BF and a Six pack

Oh yea! Now that is when it gets fun. Putting more weight in the front always adds to the ride! Just imagine doing pushups while doing a hand stand! Now that is some strong Shoulder/Tricep/Chest! At that point, you're pushing your entire bodyweight, plus the clothing you have on.

Till someone comes along and says, you should try it on two fingers, that's a killer! :D

I should also mention that doing all these push-ups is a real pain (in my elbows and shoulders).