• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

From what I hear here the season will start Oct. 6 and run the first six episodes and then it will take a break for I believe 7 weeks before a new episode will be seen. I guess the re-runs will be during the Holidays so maybe it won't seem to bad.

KarateK, have you guys completed season two yet?

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi

lost is probably the tv show i've enjoyed most in several years now. even more so than when i was trekkie and next generation was on :)

i'm currently going through season 1 again, i forgot how brilliant those first few episodes were.

i love anything with lots of mystery in it where you left thinking 'wtf?'. can't wait for season 3. i just hope at the end of it all they don't ruin it with a lame ending.

"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

Nope gheinisch not completed S2 yet, have not been watching much tv at all recently, let alone Lost :(, hoping to persuade a mate to lend me S2, it does'nt look like happening though!!

Karate Ni Sentinashi

OH NO! Tell me it isn't so. Don't you know the world stops spinning and time stands still when LOST is on? :) Just kidding! I'm sure you've had good reasons. If nothing else maybe you could at least read the transcripts to get caught up. Of course I'm here to answer any questions you may have.

Have a great day, and a better tomorrow!!

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi

I feel lost without my Lost fix - I was in a routine with life, tv etc so that I knew when it was on. Now I find myself missing eps, or tuning in half way through. I think I need rehab - do you think there is such a thing as Lostaddiction??

Karate Ni Sentinashi

i was just thinking, wouldn't it have been great if one of the characters was a martial arts expert or something. he could stand there doing kata on the beach looking all mysterious, then fight boars and stuff with his bare hands :)

"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana