• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Any "LOST" fans here?

gheinisch

Stop it Kez, you can learn to dislike a person you know!! x I have literally just seen up to the baptism one last night so far

Karate Ni Sentinashi

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey KarateK, The consensus is that all the shows this days try to get at least 100 episodes. That would give "Lost" five seasons. However, ABC is picking up the seasons one at a time so there is no guarantee. As long as we keep watching they'll keep making shows. :)

Ethan was injecting Aaron with something that was supposed to keep him from getting sick. Sick from what or what the illness is, is not known yet.

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi

Lol ok i won't tell you anymore hehe

Errr no its ok I will put up with it if you feel you need to tell me. I only listen for your benefit really ! :lol:

Karate Ni Sentinashi

I guess you can say he was helping him even though they were going to take him and do who knows what with him. I was thinking that the injection was the same as the stuff that Desmond was giving himself. Some where in a later episode Charlie finds a case (I believe it was on the supply pallet they found in the jungle) with the so called medicine in it and gives it to Claire so she can keep giving injections to Aaron. I don't know if I would be giving my son a mystery medicine.

-Gichin Funakoshi

It will return in September for 6 episodes and then go in hiatus for 12 weeks and come back for 17 straight episodes. That's for now but it is subject to change. The 12 weeks hiatus dosn't sound right. I've heard the producers wanted to start the season later in the year so they wouldn't have but a couple reruns but ABC said no.

-Gichin Funakoshi