gheinisch

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right KarateK. There are 23 episodes for season two. The horse is part of Kate's past and I don't believe we see it again, in true LOST fashion.:) The Polar Bear is part of the Zoological research taking place there. It's just weird to see a Polar Bear on a tropical island. That has to be one unhappy bear. :) Waiting for season three here. :)

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi

The dead polar bear yeah was surely not happy with his casting!!

I hope they dont get rescued, can you imagine how good looking that island would be if populated by mini Kate, Jack and Sawyers!!

Karate Ni Sentinashi

It would be a good looking island but poor Kate wouldn't get a minutes rest. Too bad Shannon is no longer with them. I have heard that they are looking for two more female cast members, one being attractive and in her twenties. So maybe help is on the way. :) Henry say's in the finale that the only way to find rescue is to follow the heading of 325 degrees. He also say's there would be no way to find your way back. Rescue, heck I don't know. They may be better off staying on the island. :)

-Gichin Funakoshi

I would stay on the island with Sawyer :D

Hmm the phrase one track mind is coming into my head!

Seriously though I know I have said it before but its going to have to be something great to top this series off.

Karate Ni Sentinashi

• 2 weeks later...

So what episode are you guys on across the pond? Are you getting close to the finale yet?

-Gichin Funakoshi

Just seen the Mr Ecko ep - not sure what its called - love the monster confrontation. I love Ecko!! I know he was a bit of a baddie but he only started his life the way it is to save his brother, wasnt sure what that was all about to be honest but really added to his strong, ruthless character. V good ep in my opinion

Karate Ni Sentinashi

That was a good episode. I believe it was called "The 23rd Psalm". Did you notice the images in the black smoke as the camera panned around Mr. Ecko? Some neat stuff in there. The next episode is really good, don't miss it. :)

-Gichin Funakoshi