• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Any "LOST" fans here?

gheinisch

We have just seen "the other 48 days".

Yes the way Walt talks backwards is cool, and my how he has grown from last time we saw him!! Whats with him being soaking wet as well?

I dont want them to get rescued, I want them to live happily ever after on the island :lol: !!!

Karate Ni Sentinashi

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, the next episode is called "Collision", a Ana centric episode and then you finally get to see "What Kate Did" with the next one. These two shows will answer some questions with these two ladies.

Not sure why Walt was all wet. Never been answered. Sure added to the spooky factor though. :) Yeah, they should stay on the island. Jack can start a medical practice, Sayid can be the Police Chief, Charlie can recruit some folks for a band, Locke can be in charge of adventure excursions and Ekco can be the local Minister. What else do you need. OK, maybe a local Pub. Maybe Jin and Sun could run that. :)

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi

What else do you need. OK, maybe a local Pub. Maybe Jin and Sun could run that. :)

I think the obvious choice for bartender would be Desmond. :lol:

I had to lose my mind to come to my senses.

Ok yeah that all sounds great but where will they get all the medical supplies, beer ect from to run these things? And who are 'the others' and why do they keep stealing people? They seem to be doing sinister things with their minds.

Walk away and your always a winner. https://www.shikata-shotokan.co.uk

I forgot about Desmond Red J. He would be the obvious choice. :)

Shotokan-kez, they would get their supplies from Dharma, you'll see that they are getting resupplied on the island later in season two. Who are the "Others"? Well, they aren't who they appear to be but who they are exactly has not been answered yet. I've heard that season three will revolve around how the "Others" came to be on the island and who they really are. I guess we'll have to wait and see. :)

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi

• 2 weeks later...