• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

hand conditioning

Goju_boi

... ppl in the forum assume too much

the point of iron palm isnt always to HIT your opponent, thats why your suppose to learn iron body, so when you take a hit you dont go back (meaning your opponent is open for an attack if their close enough, tae kwon do might keep them far enough that only their leg is a target)

i would practice iron palm just for the hell of it, nothin special

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well besides hands if you go and practice iron body for a while your whole body will harden.which means you can take a lot of hits,or if you practiced it so much you might be even able to survive a knife attack.

https://www.samuraimartialsports.com for your source of Karate,Kobudo,Aikido,And Kung-Fu

Well besides hands if you go and practice iron body for a while your whole body will harden.which means you can take a lot of hits,or if you practiced it so much you might be even able to survive a knife attack.

Knife attack?????

methinks you have been watching too much cheap knug-fu movies. You will never achieve a level of hardening sufficient to stop a blade.

i think roguewolftamer understands me.i didn't say that you could stop a knife from penetrating you.What I mean is that you can get away with minor injuries while you disarm or find someway to stop the attack.Canuck,just go and look up iron shirt.

https://www.samuraimartialsports.com for your source of Karate,Kobudo,Aikido,And Kung-Fu