Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

Tang Soo Do

Bahala Na Escrima

I have also done some:

Boxing

Kickboxing

Judo

Wrestling (Greco-Roman/Freestyle)

I agree with Sdargie, try your best to explain your style. You'd be surprised at what people here can understand. I mean hey...if we can read things like "wut mrtial art shuld i do 2 beet up ppl who i dunt like", we can probably achieve some basic understanding of what your art entails ;)

Passion transcends pain.

:o Ahh your all perfectly correct. I should at least describe myself a bit. Terribly sorry for the rude question without returning anything.

My style is something a bit of everything really. I know i know, styles like that in the past have been prone to crash and burn because of the major differences that contradict the other styles. Skeptical at first, i joined with previous expeirience of basic Karate and a dabble in ninjutsu. I figured that if i were to learn anything, it would only be a small understand of the general idea of other styles. I was right, and wrong. What happened was I actually joined a intergrated system that seemed to work out really really well. Though I try not to ask too many questions about the nature of the style itself, I have come to realize that every style has it's flaws and its strengths-which is what my grandmaster had tried to point out and excersize.

The main styles that are in the sparring practices and drills are mainly: Aikido for the majority of the techniques

Ninjutsu for the body moves, in the regard of gymnastics

Mui Tai (did i spell that right?) For the close quarters combat

and some weird mixture of Jujutsu and Tae Kwon Do for the general combat.

As far as the school goes, most of you probably have not of heard of it. It seems that the media has it's spotlight on Tiger Schulmans at this point. Allthough the media has lost sight of it, the martial arts world has not. I am in the IOMASDA martial arts academy.

That's not so hard to understand.

Hapchidado = Aikido + Tae Kwon Do + Hung Gar Kung Fu + Ninjutsu (but more the philosophical/mental applications and not so much the "gymnastics".)

O Sensei said that everyone has a defined sphere of strength and if you can get them outside that sphere then their strength will disappear. I say, EXPAND YOUR SPHERE!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey and welcome, i take shotokan karate and i used to take muay thai. However i found my shotokan training was much more rewarding so i stopped muay thai.

"Time is what we want most, but what we use worst"

William Penn

Hey and welcome.

I study Wado Ryu Karate even though its only been a year. Although we also learn a little bit of other martial arts every once in a while and we do alot of tai chi excersizes.

Focus