• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Diet

KUNTA KINTE

I am 15yrs old 5'8 135lbs. I train Vale Tudo 2 days a week BJJ one day a week and Muay Thai one day. I also wreslte during wreslting season. Everyday I do push ups, sit ups, and some plyometrics. Is there anywhere that i can find help with a good diet online? or can anyone help me?

The right to keep and bear Arms.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

fruit for breakfast

complex carbs for lunch

protine and veg fo dinner

Strive to Become The Type Of Person That Others Do Not Normally Encounter In This World

I would love it if everyone i spoke to or met throughout my life would benefit from being with or speaking to me. - Life goal

I See The Sunshine But Their's A Storm Holding Me Back.

sometimes have a banna nut muffin or somethign of the sort for breakfast if you want. helps you get your grains ect. Never eat red meat for supper... bassically what he said works well for me im 15 5'6 or so. 126 lbs.

Needing to focus...

^ i often eat red meat for dinner now i think about it your right its not great as it takes so long to digest. i might start having my big meal in the middle of the day and have a smaller meal later on. im used to having my biggest meal for dinner which i know isnt so great and i dont have enough time during the day to eat 6 small meals

Strive to Become The Type Of Person That Others Do Not Normally Encounter In This World

I would love it if everyone i spoke to or met throughout my life would benefit from being with or speaking to me. - Life goal

I See The Sunshine But Their's A Storm Holding Me Back.

There are TONS of sites on the web for this topic . I have never been a fan of the fad diet thing . Just remember a few basic nutritional rules . To gain weight you must take in more calories than you burn and by the sounds of your workout and your age you burn allot . Because you burn allot You need to make your calories count . Timming is as vital as is intake . Pre and post workout meals feed your body when it needs it the most . Round out the day with good nutritional choices and you should be good to go . Empty calories are best left on the shelf at the store .

We are not so much individual beings as individual points of perception within one immense being.