• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

WHO IS HANS PROSCH OF UNITED STUDIOS(USSD)

tigerclaw2

• 2 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Everybody on this site loves to bad mouth USSD. Have you ever went into one of their dojos and done that? It is very easy to bad mouth from behind the keyboad, but have you done it to their faces. I know for a fact that if you were to do it in Las Vegas you would get slapped around a bit. They keep opening schools, so they must be doing something wrong. They have thousands of students, they must be horrible. This is logic that I am hearing. So what if the profit? You guys seem to have a problem with them making money. In Las Vegas, they are in big centers. I am sure they pay higher rent then most other places. There is also a question about their lineage. I went to 10 sites and got 10 different examples of their lineage (maybe not 10). The point is, if my instructor can fight and teach me how to fight then I do not care about the history. I care about what is relevant right now. I have trained in a few styles, BJJ, Kung-fu and Kempo. Maybe I just have the right instructor. I like what they offer.

• 3 weeks later...
Everybody on this site loves to bad mouth USSD. Have you ever went into one of their dojos and done that? It is very easy to bad mouth from behind the keyboad, but have you done it to their faces. I know for a fact that if you were to do it in Las Vegas you would get slapped around a bit. They keep opening schools, so they must be doing something wrong. They have thousands of students, they must be horrible. This is logic that I am hearing. So what if the profit? You guys seem to have a problem with them making money. In Las Vegas, they are in big centers. I am sure they pay higher rent then most other places. There is also a question about their lineage. I went to 10 sites and got 10 different examples of their lineage (maybe not 10). The point is, if my instructor can fight and teach me how to fight then I do not care about the history. I care about what is relevant right now. I have trained in a few styles, BJJ, Kung-fu and Kempo. Maybe I just have the right instructor. I like what they offer.

jawz702 welcome to the form. :D

I was talking to another instructor from vegas who says she has a restraining order aganst master black. I dont know if it's true but you might want to look into it?

Their are alot of good instructors in USSD, I just wish they would be honest where they came from. https://www.villarisonline.com

• 1 month later...

Master Prosch is a legit master. I train with him on a weekly basis. And let me tell you he is well deserving of his rank. As far as USSD goes, I love it here. it is them most complete system I have come across and it has yet to fail me or my students. Yes its true that some of the studios fall short of that expectation, and that makes us all look bad, but those who strive to live up to what United Studios truly represents doesnt disapoint. I have joined the Insttructors College and it is totally worth the money. It is business school and teacher instruction all in one. So if all you can do is 'say' how bad it is, then I encourage you to step up and 'show' how much better you are.

I come to you with only "Karate" - empty hands.

I have no weapons; but should I be forced to

defend myself, my principles or my honor;

should it be a matter of life or death,

of right or wrong; then here are my weapons -

"Karate" - my empty hands.

Master Prosch is a legit master. I train with him on a weekly basis. And let me tell you he is well deserving of his rank. As far as USSD goes, I love it here. it is them most complete system I have come across and it has yet to fail me or my students. Yes its true that some of the studios fall short of that expectation, and that makes us all look bad, but those who strive to live up to what United Studios truly represents doesnt disapoint. I have joined the Insttructors College and it is totally worth the money. It is business school and teacher instruction all in one. So if all you can do is 'say' how bad it is, then I encourage you to step up and 'show' how much better you are.

Welcome to the forum offduty ninja,

Ask master prosch why grandmaster fred villari is not in the black belt manual?

:-? He promoted mattera from yellow to 7th black.

Why dont they teach the real history?

Is it beacause you can own a fred villari dojo 100% for $40,000?

https://www.villarisonline.com

https://www.shaolinkempo.com

And they dont want you to know about it?

Also ask him why you cant own a ussd school 100% anymore? Are they greedy? :-?

Welcome to the forum offduty ninja,

Ask master prosch why grandmaster fred villari is not in the black belt manual?

:-? He promoted mattera from yellow to 7th black.

Why dont they teach the real history?

Is it beacause you can own a fred villari dojo 100% for $40,000?

https://www.villarisonline.com

https://www.shaolinkempo.com

And they dont want you to know about it?

Also ask him why you cant own a ussd school 100% anymore? Are they greedy? :-?

Here's an update on the Villari website:

https://www.villaristudios.com

I had to lose my mind to come to my senses.

Offdutyninja, welcome.

Please sign in under Kempo roll call in the Karate section.

I had to lose my mind to come to my senses.