• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

WHO IS HANS PROSCH OF UNITED STUDIOS(USSD)

tigerclaw2

• 4 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy tried to sell me instructors college for $15,000!!!!!! Is this guy legit? I meen is he a real master? And when did he get his frist dan? Anybody else run across this high of karate instructors fees before?

FROM WHAT MY FRIEND SAID HANS PROSCH, KRIS ESZLINGER, WILL CLARK ALL STARTED IN 1988. AND GOT THEIR FRIST BLACK 1990.ABOUT EVRY TWO YEARS THEY GOT PROMOTED, THIS JUST WHAT MY FRIEND TOLD ME. Is he a real master? You make up your on mind on that one

This guy tried to sell me instructors college for $15,000!!!!!! Is this guy legit? I meen is he a real master? And when did he get his frist dan? Anybody else run across this high of karate instructors fees before?

FROM WHAT MY FRIEND SAID HANS PROSCH, KRIS ESZLINGER, WILL CLARK ALL STARTED IN 1988. AND GOT THEIR FRIST BLACK 1990.ABOUT EVRY TWO YEARS THEY GOT PROMOTED, THIS JUST WHAT MY FRIEND TOLD ME. Is he a real master? You make up your on mind on that one

Thanks for the in fo I cant beleave these guys got promoted so quick.

Yes from what my friend said mattera needed high ranking instructors and fast!!

When mattera left villaris alot of the instructors wised up and said I am out of here.

He had alot of high ranking guys leave and someone had to fill the void for district managers.

Any smart instructor would see its better to be independent and open your own dojo with out thoses high franchise fees.

OCT, I NOTICE YOUR ONLY OPEN A COUPLE DAYS A WEEK, WHATS YOUR STUDENTS HIGHEST RANK?

The highest rank that I've promoted to so far is yellow belt (I've only been teaching here for six months). However, I have several students who have had prior training (one orange belt, one blue stripe, one green stripe, and a 1st dan).

Hey oct man, How much do you charge for testing?

How much did villari charge for testing?

The school I teach at set the prices for grading (that way they're the same no matter which program you're in). Colored belt tests start at $30 and go up $5 each rank.

Each Villari school sets their own testing fees for colored belts, however, from what I've seen the rates are somewhat similar (thought probably a bit lower) than what we charge.

I haven't had anyone going for a black belt yet, so I'm not sure how I'm going to deal with that. In Villari's the master doing the testing will set that figure. That price can be somewhat variable depending on if the master is traveling for the test.

This is true stay away from them! They were promoted 1996 to 4th dan.

Mattera didn't have many high ranking guys. Scott woods left in the mid 90s and so did dave leynton both 7th dans.

RUN AWAY FROM USSD!!!!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...